Friday, November 12, 2010

The Neville family



 
I met Michelle by email through my husband's workplace. She had been given my blog link and was organizing some fundraising events for a co worker's CCSVI treatment.  I had heard a bit about this from my husband.  So when Michelle contacted me about the silent auction, I was glad to donate a photo session to help with the cause.  The Auction was held this past week. Congratulations to the winner!  Can't wait to meet you!

Not wanting to take any chances at maybe not winning the auction, Michelle went ahead and booked me anyways...lol!!  That was a joke!! ;)

So, we planned our session and had a fantastic day for it.  It was the kind of day that is unheard of in November. We played in and explored the park and had so much fun in fact, it all ended in tears!!  Check this fun and, a little silly, family.
















Weeeee!!


Weeeee!!


WHOH!!!


No comments: