Friday, October 29, 2010

Miss Ellie



At 4 months old this little charmer has
Mom and Dad wrapped....right around her little fingers!!  Little miss Ellie had a smile the minute I walked in the door.  You could see the pride displayed on Mom and dad's face as they dressed her up and cuddled her when she needed a little hug during our session.  I know that this time in their lives will pass by so quickly.  I look back to my children who are now 9 and 12 and it's hard to believe they were once this small.  I am so happy to have the opportunity to help capture this precious moment in time for these parents.  They grow right before your eyes and it's quite unreal.

  Enjoy them, love them and teach them well.























2 comments:

Sandra Finch Photography said...

AWESOME WORK, ANNETTE!
LOVE THESE IMAGES!!

Charmaine Poulin said...

AMAZING!!!! She's beautiful too!