Monday, October 4, 2010

The Bussey's

Last Sunday was sunny, warm and a fantastic day to meet up with an old friend of mine and her family.  I hope my luck with the weather continues with my upcoming sessions. 

Sherry and I worked together at the Grace Hospital.  It was a great group of staff there and I miss it sometimes still today.  It was a very heavy and busy unit most of the time but we always helped each other out and had fun doing it!!

While I've known Sherry for many years and attended her wedding, it was great to meet her sweet family.  At first everyone was a little shy and stiff but we soon had a great time climbing trees, hanging out under them and rolling in the grass (literally, I don't know how they let me in Sobey's after the shoot!!) I had a super fun time hanging with this lovely family in their own backyard haven. Enjoy!!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Family!
Marsha

Dot said...

Really nice pics Annette,the little guy has a puppy like Michael has,he still has it from when he was a babe.Keep up the good work..

Dot

Charmaine Poulin said...

Beautiful photos! My favorite is the swing!!! Awesome!