Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Dillons

I did a family session on Tuesday of my friend Gerriann and her funny, wonderful and crazy (this means you Paul) family.  Gerriann is my childhood friend and when I say childhood I really mean it!  We go back very far!  In fact, our moms were pregnant at the same time in the same little community.  I was born in April and she in May. In fact, I have a photo of her attending my 2nd birthday party!  We were great friends growing up together and all through school.  Like many people, we went our separate ways after high school but a few years ago we reconnected again and I am so happy to have my lovely friend back in my life.  She's a wonderful friend and Mom and we even like our coffee the same!!  These are some of my favorite shots of the day.  Check out this hot couple below!!

                       

                           







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just showed all the pictures to the family and we all love them. Thanks for capturing these shots that we will have to cherish for a long, long, time.