Monday, November 1, 2010

The Tetfords



I've been so lucky with the weather this season and I am having a blast meeting  new people, as well as, reconnecting with old friends!!  This was my second session last Sunday and our NL weather held its own for the most part! We did have a little shower but nothing to halt production! 

The Tetford family showed up excited for some shooting fun!  Embracing the versatility of Bowring park lately, I headed in a different direction and sought out some new ground.  This sweet family were ready and willing to make a stop here and there as we enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the park. 

I love when an idea comes on the fly.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but you always have fun trying. :)















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! Amazing pictures. The family must be so happy with these pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOve them Annette!! Super Job!!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Great work Annette .. love this shoot!

Jana

Charmaine Poulin said...

FANTASTIC!!!! The b/w blew me away!!!