Monday, November 22, 2010

Michelle and family

It was another cold but lovely fall day last Sunday.  I met my good friend Michelle and her family out at Manuel's river for some family photos.  With my new lens in tow I was super excited to get a new perspective at the river and I had lots of great opportunity to do just that with with these three energetic and rascally kiddos!  They had me scaling mountains and stumbling in rivers!  But you can't keep a good girl down!!  These days, this is how I get my exercise and I can leave your their number at the end so you too can avail of their personal training services...lol!!!  The icing on the cake was Bethany calling me Nette!!  Too freakin' cool!! 

  I know I've mentioned before that I love meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends.  But I am so loving this new found passion.  Photography is a great outlet for me to do something that's just for me!  How often can we say, we love what we do?  Don't get me wrong, it's a constant state of learning but it's something I totally love learning about.  When something comes along that you enjoy and have passion for you owe it to yourself to at least give it a try.  Take a chance and don't grow old saying I wish I was younger, I wish I had more time, I should have...

Take the time to enjoy that something you love now!! 

~Nette


















4 comments:

Sherri said...

Love the black and white one of the whole family. Also, great shot of you and Lorne, you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Love the one where he appears to be falling in the river, little actor...hahah...great photos!!

Sheri

Peggy said...

Beautiful photos and I agree with Sher, you and Lorne both look really happy! So happy for you!

Michelle Hynes said...

Thanks guys! Life is great! Annette did an awesome job and she is so great with the kids! Love you Nette!