Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ella and Emily


This week has been a great bit of fun for me. Quite busy, but lots of fun!!  I attended my Nephew's lovely wedding this past Saturday (camera in hand of course), went on another great photo walk with my friend Marsha (see previous photo walk),  and had a great fun-in-the-sun session with Ella and Emily!  Today I am posting a few photos from Wednesday's session in Bowring park. 

The day was bright and sunny and absolutely gorgeous!  These sweet little ladies were my subjects as we headed to Bowring Park.  Their mom Kelly and I worked together many years ago at the Grace Hospital.  It was so nice to see her again and to meet her beautiful daughters.  Some people just have that natural, fun loving way about them and Kelly is like that.  She is still the funny and even tempered gal I remember and her two girls were a delight to shoot.



 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Annette .. little beauties!!

Jana

Charmaine Poulin said...

So beautiful!!! I especially like the one of their backs in the tall grass & them cheek to cheek!!!