Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Evan

The day before the devastation that was Hurricane Igor, I got together with my nephew, his beautiful wife, their baby, Evan and Colby.  The weather was not supposed to be cooperative.  So I was quite happy that the rain held off and even more pleased with our choice of location.  Althougth the trail was busy with people (including a city worker, whom I swear was stalking us...lol), the photos told otherwise.  With its lush green mossy ground and many gorgeous vignettes, the scene choices were unlimited.  We captured little Evan exploring the surroundings, experiencing textures and hanging with his family.  There just happened to be some crazy lady with a camera that they just couldn't seem to get rid of!!  Evan was so pleasant and super cute to boot!!  Here are some shots from our afternoon.











2 comments:

Photography by Elsie Reid said...

Nice contrasts in these... the richness of the reds and greens are terrific. Super cute boy! Great work Annette!

Photography by Elsie Reid said...

PS... I'm following you now.... didn't know I could do that before!